1. DELIVERY COSTS
If there are shipping costs, these will be borne by the customer. The cost of shipping the products will depend on different factors, among which we find the amount of the order and the destination of the order.
- Spain peninsula from €3.90 in shipping (Free from €50)
- Balearic Islands and Portugal from €3.95 shipping (Free from €50)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Europe Zone 1 (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic) from €4.95 (Free from €50)
- Rest of Europe shipping from €5.95
We recommend that you add the products to the shopping cart and indicate the shipping address to allow you to know the exact cost of your order.
2. DELIVERY TIME AND FOLLOW-UP
Shipping times will be estimates and will correspond to the following ranges:
- Spain Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Portugal in 24-48 hours.
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Europe Zone 1 (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic) in 48-72 hours.
- Rest of Europe in 2-5 days.
- Rest of the world in 2-10 days.
SuperDeals will send you a purchase confirmation email and later a second email with shipping tracking once it has been prepared and shipped from the warehouse.
The order dispatch email will contain instructions for tracking the shipment. These indications may vary depending on the selected Transport Agency.
If you have created an account when placing your order you will also be able to see the tracking from the web.
If your tracking does not work, do not worry, keep in mind that the courier takes a few hours to enter the tracking number in the system and that it only ships on working days.
* For deliveries outside the European Union or to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, customs expenses at destination or other taxes (tariffs) are not included, if any, it will be the recipient who is responsible for them, as well as being responsible of all import expenses and taxes generated at the customs office of destination, whether the merchandise is delivered to you or not. An attempt will be made to send the order in the shortest possible time, but the recipient must take into account the provisions of the country of destination for the importation of the requested items, since SuperDeals has no responsibility for them. The effects produced by strikes, war conflicts or other circumstances beyond its control will not be attributable to SuperDeals either. SuperDeals will not be responsible for delays in customs clearance, or if local authorities decide to confiscate any item contained in a shipment.
In no way may SUPERDEALS be charged with a breach of delivery deadlines when it has not been delayed of its own free will or cause or if the Customer has not been able to be located using the data provided by the latter.
Without prejudice to the rights offered to consumers by Spanish legislation, SuperDeals will not be responsible for delays or failures in the shipment and delivery of products when extreme situations occur that cause the impossibility of making deliveries and distort or interrupt ordinary operation. of public services, infrastructures and communication networks, and/or the movement of goods and people such as acts of civil commotion, natural disasters, critical health situations or any other extraordinary factor.
The order will be considered delivered at the time the carrier has delivered the package to the Customer. It is the responsibility of the Customer or, where appropriate, the person delegated by the Customer for the delivery of the product, to verify the condition of the merchandise at the time of receipt and indicate all anomalies detected in its outer or inner packaging on the delivery note. delivery receipt.